Grow Your Business
The Be Strategic: Grow Your Business program is a great opportunity to create a strategic business plan, network and work on your business within a supportive group setting. Be Strategic is targeted to established business owners who want to work on their business, not just in their business.
The program consists of six three-hours classes held once per week in the evenings and is facilitated by Entrepreneur Fund Business Advisors. Eight local non-competing businesses will be selected to participate in this forum. The goal is for owners to identify challenges and develop the strategies and tools they need to propel their business forward.
As a Be Strategic participant, you will:- Create a strategic business plan
- Network and learn with other local, non-competing businesses
- Define your company's mission and vision
- Evaluate your competitive position and how it can be leveraged
- Learn financial strategies and concepts
- Create a company scorecard
- Audit your marketing efforts
- Learn about how to better reach customers
- Develop achievable business targets
- Connect with other resources through the Entrepreneur Fund
September 16 - October 21, 2019
Brainerd | Tuesdays
September 17 - October 29, 2019
5:30PM - 8:30PM
Hibbing | Thursdays
September 26 - November 14, 2019
5:30PM - 8:30PM
*No sessions October 17 and October 31, 2019
Session topics include:
- Session 1: Cultivating the Growth Mindset
- Session 2: Building Your Plan: Mission and Vision
- Session 3: Financial Strategies and Marketing Audit
- Session 4: Reaching Your Target Customer
- Session 5: Putting It All Together
- Session 6: Sharing Your Plan (Presentations)
Submit your information to apply now.
This preliminary application is an indication of interest. You will be sent more details and asked to provide more information prior to participant selection which will occur approximately three weeks prior to the start date.