Ignite Webinar Series
There are no additional webinars in this series scheduled at this time.
During these unprecedented times we are experiencing a major disruption of “business as usual” and we need to rethink how to do business now and in the post-COVID times to come. We realize that there won’t be a return to normal, instead we are adjusting to a new normal.
The Women’s Business Alliance Central and North are joining to continue a series of webinars designed to help you think through your business practices, processes and procedures to address the concerns around COVID-19 and planning in general to help your business prepare for new challenges and opportunities.
Join us every other Wednesday at 1:00PM CST to hear from experts in marketing, HR, Accounting, Cultural Competency and more. In each webinar a professional who is an expert in their field will share information and tips that you can apply to your business to adapt, recover and thrive. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions during each webinar. There is no cost to register or attend.
2021 Ignite Webinar Series 2.0
- June 2: Leveraging Your Resources: Initiate Prosperity with Northern Initiatives
- May 19: Rethink Diversity and Inclusion Practices in the Workplace with Jebeh Edmunds
- May 5: Recruiting Through Alternative Talent Pipelines with Cecilia Quattromani - View Handouts
- April 21: Ascent: Tools for the Small Business Journey with Corinne Hodges and Lanae Rhodes
- April 7: Important Legal Tools for a Successful and Thriving Business with Anisha Murphy
- March 24: How to Have Your BEST Revenue Year Yet - Even In a Pandemic! with Lori Peterson
- March 10: Empowering Practices for Parents in 2021 with Meg Flynn
- February 24: 2021 Employment Law Updates Impacting Employers with Stacy Johnston
- February 10: Mindset + Motivation: We Can Do This with Michelle Massman
- January 21: Q&A with the SBA on COVID-19 Relief Program Updates
2020 Ignite Webinar Series 1.0
- July 8 - Mental Fitness for Managing the Pressures of Covid-19 with Pam Solberg Tapper
- July 1 - Financially Strong During COVID-19 with Amanda Blondeau
- June 24 - COVID 19 Accounting Practices: Make sure your PPP Loan is Forgiveable with Pam Thomson, CPA
- June 17 - Recession Proof Your Business with Patrick Donahue
- June 10 - CliftonStrengths: Returning to Work Post Trauma with Susan Caine Williams
- June 3 - Cyber Security Hygiene for your Business
- May 27 - Evaluating Your Website's SEO and Effectiveness
- May 20 - Marketing your Business During a Pandemic
- May 13 - HR Laws & Procedures Relating to COVID-19
- May 1 -Preparing Your Business to Re-open
- April 29 - Q&A with the SBA